Rental Policies/Terms & Conditions
The customer hereby rents equipment from Fiona Callander, NIE Y2976780L, Trading as Roadrunner Leisure and subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
- Rental period starts at time of collection, for daily hire, the rental period is 24 hours, with the exception of Wi-Fi – daily hire commences 12 midnight. Any late returns will be charged accordingly.
- The rented equipment can be picked up and returned to your preferred pickup point within the stated opening hours, or at a pre arranged time.
- The rented equipment can also be delivered to/collected from the customer’s hotel or accommodation or any other place previously appointed. Delivery and Pick-up of equipment is available at a cost of €10 euros per journey within the Manilva area. Delivery and pick-up to other areas will carry a charge pre-set by Roadrunner Leisure. Any customer delays, both on delivery and pick-up of equipment, without notifying Roadrunner Leisure , will result in an additional charge of €10 if delivery and pick-up service must be re-arranged plus the corresponding delivery and pick-up charge.
- At the end of the rental period the customer must return the equipment to the pre-arranged pickup point representative identified with the original rental contract form and never to hotel owners or accommodation attendants.
- The customer acknowledges that Roadrunner Leisure will do its best to deliver and pick-up from locations at agreed upon times, but force majeure or other exceptional circumstances (unusual traffic en route to delivery or collection) may cause delays.
- The customer agrees to adhere to delivery and pick-up times and authorise Roadrunner Leisure to apply charges if meeting times are not met and additional expenses are incurred due to the customer’s lateness. If there are changes to the pick-up location or time once the rental has started this must be communicated by confirmed email or direct telephone contact at least 24 hours before the equipment is returned to Roadrunner Leisure.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit, Cancellation
- Equipment Hire reservations must be done with enough anticipation in order for Roadrunner Leisure to confirm availability, however if the customer requires equipment on the same day he/she may call +34 600 680 995 to check availability. The customer can also reserve equipment online via the website www.roadrunnerleisure.com or by emailing email@example.com or FB message to Roadrunner Leisure.
- Method of payment: Cash or Credit/Debit card– payment for the rented items is required to be made in full prior to the collection/delivery date.
- Upon accepting the equipment the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for a copy of his/her passport details or driving licence along with appropriate deposit in cash. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market prices which will be deducted from their security deposit. The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment is returned in the same conditions it was received. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount , the customer must settle the balance.
- Cancellations without charge are only accepted over 7 days of the hire date. Cancellations received within 7 days of the scheduled hire date are charged in full. Reservation no shows are charged in full and considered non-refundable. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
- No refund or credit will be made, for any given reason, for cancellations within 7 days of the hire date, early return of the equipment or for cancellations. The customer understands and accepts that Roadrunner Leisure is not responsible for the customers personal circumstances, sickness, weather conditions or any event outside of Roadrunner Leisure’s direct control, nor force majeure and therefore not accept refund or credit requests made by the customer for any of the above reasons.
- Roadrunner Leisure confirms that all equipment is presented to customers in an immaculate working order set up by professionals and whilst Roadrunner Leisure accept general wear and tear during hire, any rental equipment returned with excessive cleaning needs will incur a €10 charge to the c customer.
- The rental equipment may only be used by the customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Booking Form.
- The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the equipment or any components or any of its parts, Roadrunner Leisure will charge the customer the full cost of the missing/damaged items at market prices.
- A high security lock is available upon request, the customer is obliged to lock the equipment properly at all times when unattended e.g. for Bicycles, passing the lock through a frame and attaching the equipment to something fixed to the ground like a fence or post. It is highly recommended to keep the equipment secured at all times especially during overnight rentals.
Limitation of Liability
- Roadrunner Leisure has procured itself third party liability insurance coverage of all equipment rental activity. Roadrunner Leisure is not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the customer during the hire period.
- The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Roadrunner Leisure is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belongings caused by weather, sickness or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Roadrunner Leisure,
- The customer and his/her group must respect Spanish traffic regulations. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the equipment will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The information the customer provides is protected by organic law 15/1999 of 13th December regarding the protection of personal data.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Manilva, Spain. This contract shall be governed by Spanish law.